Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
At Science & Metaphysics, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that content available on or through the sciencemetaphysics.com website infringes upon your copyright or that of someone you represent, please send a detailed notice of infringement to us. To be effective, your notification must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Provide the exact location (URL) of the material that allegedly infringes the copyrighted work on our website.
- Include your full contact details: name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you believe, in good faith, that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Sign the notice either physically or electronically.
Please send your infringement notice to the following contact:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, Science & Metaphysics will promptly take appropriate action, which may include the removal or disabling of access to the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe your content was removed in error or that it doesn’t infringe upon any copyrights, you can send a counter-notification. This notification should provide all necessary details, evidence, and the reasons for the counter-claim.
We advise seeking legal counsel before proceeding with any claim or counter-claim under the DMCA.